i’m so glad to be here, this day has become sacred . . . i’m trembling with thankfulness . . .
who am i, who am i that You have brought me this far, this far? who am i that You have brought me so far?
all those years of spoiled complaining . . . i said “it’s not enough”. and You have forgiven me for everything, everything. and You have given me everything, everything . . . it’s too much, it’s too much, You’re too much, You’re too much
who am i?
Thankfulness . . .
- My SAVIOUR. And how FAR Jesus has brought me.
- My friends . . . near and far.
- My family
- The kids and my coworkers at my amazing job.
- My respite girlies who teach me so much and make me see things differently–BETTER.
- My badassmatic asthma community
- Canadian healthcare
- Music and musicians who share their stories
- That WE are the STORY being WRITTEN
What are you thankful for?