Things I’ve done lately:
1) Taken some pictures and forgotten to blog them. [I did a 12 of 12, even.]
2) Got another job that I still can’t start because for-good-reasons-red-tape.
4) Read books. I’m trying to read 75 books this year (Overdrive + library access = awesome). Currently reading The Psychopath Whisperer by Kent A. Kiehl. (And The Art of Non Conformity and I’m Only Being Honest still. And a bunch of other things. I thought I liked paper books better than eBooks but I seem to get through eBooks more quickly, whereas Jeremy Kyle above just gets to keep hanging out.
5) Went to Minneapolis.
Saw my cousin Dean.
Saw his team’s concrete canoe. Ate cookies and pretzels in outlet malls.
Spent a couple nights on an air mattress in a hotel room, ‘cause that’s how we roll.
Finally went to the cupcake place on University (I think it’s just called Cupcake.)
Ate this cupcake at 9 AM:
Slept in the car. Ate an unacceptable amount of junk food.
6) Watched The Jeremy Kyle Show. Damn ridiculous British TV that is actually amusing. More amusing than Maury for sure.
7) Hope I have done more than this. :]